Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are Painting!! (and I learned how to add a slideshow)

A morning meeting brought me to 222 @ 8:45 and I didn’t want to leave - the space looks great!  I met with the painter and discussed the wall colors, he threw a sample up during our meeting and a trip back later in the day proved that this is a great color choice!  Usually selecting paint colors is difficult and time consuming for me (due to my constantly changing ideas and inability to select and move on) in this case, however, it was fun and all came together extremely well.   I am playing with two accent walls and may still make a few changes, but I am almost finished with the paint plan (and very excited about it).  I have used the logo colors throughout the space to enhance the curves and angles of the design and develop the two unique yet unified spaces. See painting progress in the slideshow below or click on the photos to go to the full album.  



No comments:

Post a Comment