Thursday, January 28, 2010

I almost forgot....

I hope everyone is planning to stop by tomorrow afternoon!  In case you didn't see the original email invite it is posted below...

Hi All!
Hope you are having a fabulous week thus far!
I have recently received many requests to tour the new space as we inch closer to completion and am thrilled that everyone is so excited.  As you know (because I am sure you follow the project blog www.centro222.com ), we are full speed ahead with construction and every day the space looks more and more like Centro’s new home!
Rather than scheduling individual tours with each group (and asking the contractors to stop for each tour) I would like to invite everyone to stop by on Friday, January 29 from 3:30 – 5:30pm and check out the progress around the corner.
Hope to see everyone on Friday!
Happy Day,
alicia d bird

No comments:

Post a Comment