Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Floor plan and workstation layout!

As promised to many of you, I have now uploaded the furniture plan showing the location of the workstations and team areas.  Below is a preview, click on the photo to go to the full doc.  As Scott and I have previously mentioned, we used data gathered from each team and have come up with a layout that meets a majority of the needs and wants expressed by each team.  While we realize it is impossible to please everyone, that will not prevent us from trying.  So, please review the layout but keep in mind this is only the “suggested” areas for each team and is open to revision in order to further meet your needs.  Please feel free to leave a comment, send me an email or give me a call if you have questions, concerns or ideas.

 

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I wonder if we can pay the movers a little extra to have a bit of an "accident" with the foosball table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe they "accidentally" deliver it to my loft!

    ReplyDelete